21st November 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in a small IT company?

I'm 2016 passed out, I have completed my B.Tech IT & I have 1 arrear & my CGPA is 5.7. Will I get a job in IT company? I'm not looking for a top or MNC company, I just looking job in IT sector.Will I get ?Help me.

22nd November 2016, 11:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in a small IT company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm 2016 passed out, I have completed my B.Tech IT & I have 1 arrear & my CGPA is 5.7. Will I get a job in IT company? I'm not looking for a top or MNC company, I just looking job in IT sector.Will I get ?Help me.

It is very difficult to get a job in IT companies with one arrear in B.Tech. You have to clear the arrear first and then start to apply for various IT companies. Many of the companies required at least 60% marks in Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation. The selection process mostly consists of Written Test, Technical Round and HR Round Interview. You should be very good technically and should have very good communication skills to get a job in IT companies. So prepare well for the written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?