16th June 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i join coaching classes for cracking MNC placement drives?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join any coaching class for cracking GATE exam? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  2. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  3. Will there be chances of cracking GATE Exam through Self Preparation for 1 year? Does it better to go for Coaching Classes?
  4. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?
  5. How should I prepare for the GATE exam which is to be held after 3 years?
  6. Best coaching class for cracking engineering entrance exam? I am in 10th
  7. Which are the best coaching center for Judicial Services
  8. Job after 57% marks in B.Tech(IT), 60 and 62% in 12th and 10th standard respectively?
  9. After B.Tech should I prepare GATE through coaching or do job from campus placement?
  10. Can I get a job in reputed organizations through placement drives if I have 3 years gap?
  11. Which graduation I should do to become IAS later? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of MPPSC recruitment exam in Bhopal?
  13. Can I get job in MNC through a placement consultancy after getting 89% marks in graduation and 82% marks in 12th?
  14. Which course and summer training will help me to get through placement in big MNC companies?
  15. What kind of coaching classes or short program should I join after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Are there any coaching institutes near Silliguri or Kolkata? Contact details of the coaching centers?
  16. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  17. How can I get a good job in any MNC?
  18. Which institute is the best to crack the IIT JEE entrance exam?
24th June 2015, 08:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join coaching classes for cracking MNC placement drives?

Yes, you can join coaching institutes to prepare well for the placement drives off various MNCs. You should go for good and reputed coaching institutes or the best option is to go for Cat coaching which will strengthen your aptitude as well as prepare you for CAT; every MNC has a aptitude round in their recruitment process. The domain study has to be done by you.
28th June 2015, 10:13 PM
xiomi china

Thumbs up Re: Can i join coaching classes for cracking MNC placement drives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can get your MNC's placements by joining any good coaching Institute. As they will teach you how to develop your personality alongside may tricks to crack the campus interview such as :

1. Body language training.
2. Communication Skill.
3. Soft skill.

** So, you can chose the best Personality development Institute of your City
to avail the best benefit from that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?