6th June 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Job options after B.Com computers when registered 8 years back for the course and could not complete the degree till due to backlogs?

sir iam b com computers 8 years starts it should be completed after three yearsbut im not completed still am writing that i have baklogs in my degree what kind of jobs ican get sir. my age as 25 running. whear i can try for the jobs

24th June 2015, 12:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job options after B.Com computers when registered 8 years back for the course and could not complete the degree till due to backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir iam b com computers 8 years starts it should be completed after three yearsbut im not completed still am writing that i have baklogs in my degree what kind of jobs ican get sir. my age as 25 running. whear i can try for the jobs
There are vast opportunities available for B.Com graduates in Government and Private sectors as well. Since, you didn't successfully completed your B.Com. It is difficult for you get a job without completing B.Com and most of the reputed companies which does select the candidate who having pending backlogs. I suggest you to clear the pending backlogs soon possible otherwise it will affect your career.
28th June 2015, 10:24 PM
xiomi china

Thumbs up Re: Job options after B.Com computers when registered 8 years back for the course and could not complete the degree till due to backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It seems that there are a lot many backlog associated with your degree and you are quite often aged. So, there are many more condition that is not in your favor to get job or apply for the job. SO, you need to make the unfavorable condition as a favorable condition and make the situation in your side only. At the current you can get the job in any of the private organization as a Data Entry or the computer operator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?