3rd March 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Tata Communications Pool Campus Drive for B.E. final year student of Anna University? Detailed information about Technical rounds?

Respected Sir, I am B.E. final year student in Anna University. Tata Communications is coming to our University for pool campus interview. I want to know that what is the process for selecting candidates? I would also like to know about the Technical Rounds in broader sense.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  2. Detailed information and last date to apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  3. How can I check the final selection list of Huawei Technologies Pool Campus Drive?
  4. How many rounds are there in Tata Communications Off-Campus Drive? Latest placement papers for preparation?
  5. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  6. How many rounds are available in WIPRO Off-Campus Drive for selection? What is the procedure to apply?
  7. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. TCS past 5 years question papers?
  9. How many rounds are there in IBM on-campus interview? Detailed information about Aptitude Test?
  10. List of companies taking Pool Campus and Off-campus drive in Assam for B.Tech student
  11. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
  13. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  14. Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  16. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  17. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  18. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
23rd March 2018, 09:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tata Communications Pool Campus Drive for B.E. final year student of Anna University? Detailed information about Technical rounds?

Selection Procedure in Tata Communications Pool Campus drive:

The selection process of Tata Communications Pool Campus drive consists of the below mentioned rounds and they are,

<> Online Aptitude Test

<> Technical Interview

<> HR Interview

You will be tested on the subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General English and vocabulary sections. Once you crack this Online Aptitude test, then you will be called for attending Technical Interview. You may be asked some of the questions on below mentioned programming languages. They may include,
* C language
* C#
* Java
* Oracle
* .NET
* PHP
* Data Structures..etc.,

If you are good at above mentioned concepts, then you will be able to crack Technical round section as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?