30th May 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Which company Wipro or Infosys is better in terms of Job Security and Work Culture?

Hi, I am an USA employee, can someone let me know which company Wipro or Infosys, is better in terms of Job Security and Work culture?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between L&T Infotech, Reliance or TCS in terms of work culture, job security and pay scale?
  2. Which is better company to work among Wipro and Accenture for an employee who has 3 years of work experience in Sapient Corporation?
  3. After working in Sapient should I opt for Wipro or Accenture?
  4. Which company is better Wipro or TCS in terms of Job security, Onsite opportunity, Hike and Growth?
  5. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  6. Job type after joining companies like Infosys, TCS etc after B.Tech?
  7. Can I get a job in WIPRO, Infosys, L&T company?
  8. Which company has better work culture and growth opportunity among HCL Technologies and TCS?
  9. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  11. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  12. How may I get a job in Infosys or Wipro after completing MA in English?
  13. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  14. How to get job in Wipro after passing B.Sc Computers in 2016?
  15. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  17. Can I get a job in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after passing 10th and 12th with 63% and 59% respectively?
  18. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
3rd June 2016, 08:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company Wipro or Infosys is better in terms of Job Security and Work Culture?

Both Wipro and Infosys are very good companies in the field of IT services. In terms of work culture and job security, both the companies bear similar reputation. However, if you compare both the companies closely, it can be claimed that Infosys has a better work culture. This is because :-

- The growth opportunities are more in Infosys. The hikes and variable payout are better than Wipro.
- In recent times, it has put effort to maintain work-life balance of employees.
- There are more onshore opportunities in Infosys.

Job security is similar in both these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?