11th August 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in Infosys or Wipro after completing MA in English?

Sir I have completed my M.A in English,so is there any jobs in infosys or wipro company please guide me sir!thank you sir! Raj Patel.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Can I get a job in IIT companies like WIPRO, Infosys after completing BCA with 75%
  4. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  5. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  6. Job opportunities in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate?
  7. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  8. Percentage of marks required to get job in Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  9. Job Opportunities in Wipro and Infosys for the candidates of ECE stream?
  10. List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?
  11. Can I get a job in WIPRO, Infosys, L&T company?
  12. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  13. Which course to do to get a job in companies like TCS, Infosys or WIPRO after passing B.Tech computer engineering?
  14. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  16. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  17. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  18. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
15th January 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in Infosys or Wipro after completing MA in English?

wat job i cn get aftr completing my masters in english in corporate world
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?