24th April 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for getting job opportunities between ECE and EEE?

Which course is best for getting job opportunities between ECE and EEE? Can you please let me know your suggestion on the same? I really wanted to join in the course which will have a brighter scope for me. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

26th April 2017, 12:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best for getting job opportunities between ECE and EEE?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Electronics and Communication Engineering course is the best stream between Electronics and Communication course and Electrical Engineering course.

After completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in below several organizations or sectors that are available.

>> Private Sector

>> Core Companies

>> Government based Organizations

When there is a comparison between, Electronics and Communication Engineering course and Electrical Engineering course I would strongly suggest you to go with choosing ECE stream.
26th April 2017, 01:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best for getting job opportunities between ECE and EEE?

First of all I want to say that don't run after better job opportunities. It would be totally a waste of time if you run after better jobs and you don't have enough knowledge in that field. As per your question both the fields ECE and EEE are good in their own standards and have bright career prospects, so it would be very difficult to say which one is better.

In simple words you can just choose a field in which you are interested the most and which you think you can understand well. If you go according to your interest then you will not only perform well in that field, but also you can get jobs about which you will gain sufficient knowledge and it would be much easier for you to perform your duty.
26th April 2017, 07:03 PM
kalamrockz

Either of the course i good in its own way and you can avail good career opportunities with both the courses, you need not worry about it.

You should just go for the course you are interested and good at and not just follow the crowd. You can surely avail a good job in top company after completion of your course from a recognized university with good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?