3rd March 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about job in BPS Services offered by TCS?

Hello Sir, I want to know about BPS Services of TCS. TCS is scheduling an interview and it will going to be held after 3 days. I have heard about BPO services but what is BPS services? Can you please define this job by TCS?

14th April 2018, 11:16 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about job in BPS Services offered by TCS?

Yes, I should let you know about BPS service offered by TCS. TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Service. BPS stands for Business Processing Service. BPS by TCS is a third largest India-based IT outsourcing company . BPS is a service where a third party gives you to perform on their behalf in such business matters like Analytics, Knowledge Possessing etc.

If you say about BPO service, then I want to let you know that there is nothing difference between the work of BPO and BPS service.
21st April 2018, 09:16 AM
chikkykranthi619

TCS Business Process Services is shortly called as BPS.
It includes core industry-specific processes and internal business functions such as human resources,finance and accounting processes.
So, since it is good MNC you can try for it but try to get into development rather than BPS/BPO. If you do not have any other option then only try for BPS/BPO.
7th September 2022, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Is there is multiple work we have to do or its same time of work in TCS bps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?