2nd October 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How to give CBSE exam again if not appeared in previous year?

How to give CBSE exam again if not appeared in the previous year? Due to unconditional circumstances, I was not able to get the exam so can you please let me know what should be done now? It will be helpful if you can answer me back. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MPPMT? I have appeared in CBSE 12th exam from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
  2. Can I save a year if apply for 12th from Open Board having appeared in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  3. Is it possible to give CBSE 12th exam directly without studying 11th in CBSE?
  4. Which are the options other than engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  6. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to appear for ISC board improvement exam?
  8. Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?
  9. CBSE private candidates are eligible for NEET and AIIMS 2018 or not? -- [New]
  10. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  11. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  12. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  13. How to prepare for TGT(maths) and PGT(maths)? How may I get previous year question papers?
  14. Is it possible to give NIOS and CBSE exams at the same time?
  15. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of UGAT Exam?
  16. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board?
  17. Can I give AIPMT 3rd time if appeared two times with one year gap after 12th?
  18. Will I be able to appear in Compartmental exam if failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
3rd October 2017, 05:37 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give CBSE exam again if not appeared in previous year?

Yes, you can attend your examination as private candidate.

Any candidate can reappear the exam as private candidate. There are few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

- The candidate who failed or unable to appear for the exam then they are eligible to apply as private candidate.
- The candidate should provide a valid reason for applying to private candidate.

For more details about application form and eligibility requirements you can visit the official website: http://cbse.nic.in/examin~1/privatec.htm
3rd October 2017, 08:44 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Here is the process to sit in CBSE exam
>> You need to refill the CBSE back exam form from the same school .
>> Once the form is filled and send to the board successfully by the school you can sit in CBSE exam again in next year.
>> Make sure that back paper form can be filled only one time by the candidate if he/she failed in previous exam or shown as absent.
3rd October 2017, 09:18 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Since you had registered and could not appear in your CBSE board examination last year then in order to clear your board examinations this year you will have to appear in the CBSE board examination this year as a private candidate as one can appear or register as regular candidate in board examinations only once.

Further for appearing in board examination as a private candidate you will have to fill your registration form for this year board examination on your own by referring to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in . For more FAQs and details regarding private candidates you must refer to the mentioned link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?