11th October 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Details of salary and promotion after becoming Merchant Navy Officer?

I want to become the merchant navy officer in the marine aeronautical engineering. After completing course I will become i know that but tell me the salary details and promotion.

14th August 2016, 06:58 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Details of salary and promotion after becoming Merchant Navy Officer?

If you will be joining the merchant navy as a fresher then you ave to accept the merchant navy payroll only.

And the minimum salary that you will be offered will be from 2.4 lac to 3.0 lac and based on the government pay scale and the 6th commission scale your salary will be revised after one year.

And after one year only you will be promoted to your own bench. Till the time you will be working under the guidance of your senior officials and you have to get the command from them only.

After you complete regular service of 2 year in the merchant navy then after that your salary as well as promotion will be revised.
30th June 2019, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of salary and promotion after becoming Merchant Navy Officer?

On avg how long does it take for a deck cadet to reach up for the master.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?