23rd December 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Wipro campus drive?

Hello sir I want do wipro campus drive. I am fulfilling all criteria related to ogpa & percentage. Due to some miss understanding or mistake right now I am 17 & 3 month old according to the documents. Right now I am in final year. Can I apply for wipro drive? Please give me solution of this problem. What is the solution of this problem?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  3. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  4. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  5. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  7. How should I prepare for WIPRO campus drive?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 49.5% in 12th?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  12. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  14. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  15. Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?
  16. Latest placement papers for preparation of Wipro on-campus drive with solutions?
  17. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  18. Eligibility for jobs in Wipro 2016 -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2015, 11:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Wipro campus drive?

Eligibility Criteria Required to Apply for Wipro Campus Drive:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria is required to appear in Wipro Recruitment Drive. Here is the detailed explanation which clarifies why you are eligible for this recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required to be eligible for Wipro Campus Recruitment process is given below in detail.

>> Minimum Educational Qualification:
* Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in ECE/ CSE/ IT/ EEE or any computer related branch from a recognized university.

* Candidates must have obtained minimum 60% marks in Graduate Degree in order to be eligible.

* There is no certain age criteria is required to be eligible. So you can continue with the same date of birth which is given in the 10th Class marks certificate.

* If you secure minimum 60% marks or above than that, you will be eligible to appear in Wipro Recruitment drive.
25th December 2015, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Wipro campus drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I want do wipro campus drive. I am fulfilling all criteria related to ogpa & percentage. Due to some miss understanding or mistake right now I am 17 & 3 month old according to the documents. Right now I am in final year. Can I apply for wipro drive? Please give me solution of this problem. What is the solution of this problem?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 60%

Candidates shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?