9th March 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

When TCS Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post will be held in Tamil Nadu?

Hello,
May I know the date for Off-Campus placement drive in Tamil Nadu of TCS for Software Engineer post. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Can I apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for Assistant Software Engineer post being an MBA postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  4. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  5. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  6. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?
  7. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  8. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in TCS Aptitude Test for Assistant Software Engineer post? -- [New]
  11. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  13. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  14. Do I have to register to attend TCS Off-Campus Drive in Delhi? Where to register?
  15. How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  17. How much marks are needed in 12th? I am very passionate to become a software engineer -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any Bond for Software Engineers in Hexaware?
31st March 2016, 12:20 PM
january2016

Default Re: When TCS Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post will be held in Tamil Nadu?

TCS conducted their OFF campus dive in previous month only at 8th of Feb.
Now,they will be conducting recruitment drive for Experienced one, previously they conducted for the freshers.

So, after completion of the drive for the experienced one then only TCS will conduct their drive for the fresher's. So, if you fall in the fresher's category then you have to wait for another 1 month to get the campus drive initiated for the freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?