12th April 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to get job in Cardinal Health for M.Pharmacy holder?

Hello sir, I am M.Pharmacy holder and working in a company. I want to get job in Cardinal Health. Please tell me eligibility criteria and selection procedure of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Sun Pharmaceuticals for B.Pharmacy holder? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  2. When Indian Army Nursing Cadre application forms are published? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to get a job in Kuwait for a BDS holder without any experience?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Master of Public health course for MBBS candidate? Fees detail for it?
  5. List of best private and foreign companies for job after B.Tech in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  6. Can I get a job in Infosys Technologies Ltd after MCA? What is the selection procedure?
  7. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  8. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  9. When HP invites application form for job? Selection procedure of HP?
  10. Job opportunities in Armed Force for a female candidate having completed B.Pharmacy? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  11. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of ADO in UPSSSC?
  12. Eligibility, criteria, selection procedure, reference books and preparation tips to become an RTO Officer?
  13. How to get job in Islamic Development Bank, Gujrat being a private B.Com holder? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  14. How to apply for Air Port Customs Officer job being an MBA HR holder? Eligibility criteria to get this job?
  15. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of the B.Ed colleges in Delhi and the eligibility criteria of it? What is the selection procedure?
  17. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test?
  18. Eligibility criteria for job in Indian Embassy? Is it under government sector?
6th May 2017, 11:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to get job in Cardinal Health for M.Pharmacy holder?

Eligibility Criteria Required and Selection Procedure to get job in Cardinal Health:

Generally, there is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be maintained in order to be eligible. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required,

>> You must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in Science stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Master's Degree (M.Pharmacy), I am sure you are eligible to get job in Cardinal Health.

>> The selection process basically consists of
* Online Test
* Followed by Interview

Click here or Cardinal Health Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?