23rd December 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Expected salary of Senior Software Engineering in Hexaware?

Hi Sir,
I am a Software Engineer of Cognizant, working from the last 3 years. I have been notified by Hexaware and they have schedule an Interview for me. So, if I get selected in this Interview for Senior Software Engineer then what salary I can expect from Hexaware?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package for Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware?
  2. How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?
  3. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  4. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  5. Job profile and salary of Senior Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  6. Is there any Bond for Software Engineers in Hexaware?
  7. Pay Scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware Technologies?
  8. Expected salary after MCA? Is it better than Software engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I become an Associate Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. What is the scope in software engineering? How much is the salary?
  11. Is there any off campus placement for Hexaware for this years Batch Students in SA engineering college?
  12. Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?
  13. Should I have to do Training after selection in Hexaware Off-Campus Interview?
  14. Salary scope of software developers? Maximum salary that I can get?
  15. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  16. How can I get a government job after completing BCA?
  17. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?
3rd January 2016, 09:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary of Senior Software Engineering in Hexaware?

The salary structure of Hexaware is quite good and at par with the industry standards. You can expect salary around 7 lakhs per annum. The exact salary depends on your interview, your current salary and what to demand after the selection process. So prepare well and aim to deliver your best in the interview round, so that the company will be ready to compensate with the salary higher than their estimate on knowing that you are right talent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?