25th August 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the final selection list of Huawei Technologies Pool Campus Drive?

Sir,
I have attended Huawei Technologies Pool Campus Drive and went through all the rounds of Interview. Did anyone get any confirmation regarding the result of final selection? Please tell me how I can check that?

30th August 2015, 05:36 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: How can I check the final selection list of Huawei Technologies Pool Campus Drive?

They will list out the final list of the candidate immediately after few hour of conducting final round.So you can check the final list of the candidate just after few hours.If you have't check it then check your mail as the company send conformation mail of selection to your given mail which you have give it at the time of registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?