29th May 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I join a good organization as a Collection Manager or similar post having 4 years experience in related stream?

I am sajid khan from shivpuri. I want to join a good organization as a Collection Manager or similar post.
Presently i am running a recovery agency, and i have 4 year experience in running a FI & collection agency as a manager, and one year experience in tata motors finance as a LRE (npa collection).
I am deeply interested to join a good organization.
regards
abdul sajid khan
shivpuri(m.p.)

31st May 2016, 12:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join a good organization as a Collection Manager or similar post having 4 years experience in related stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sajid khan from shivpuri. I want to join a good organization as a Collection Manager or similar post.
Presently i am running a recovery agency, and i have 4 year experience in running a FI & collection agency as a manager, and one year experience in tata motors finance as a LRE (npa collection).
I am deeply interested to join a good organization.
regards
abdul sajid khan
shivpuri(m.p.)

The aspirant has to search for Collection Manager or similar post in various job sites and news papers. With experience in the collection for over 4 years, you can easily get a job in the same field. If you are a graduate and good in communication you can easily get a job in the collection field in a reputed company. The opportunities in the collection field are great and you can get some job easily. You can search for jobs in the job sites like http://www.naukri.com, http://www.shine.com etc.
31st May 2016, 01:36 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I join a good organization as a Collection Manager or similar post having 4 years experience in related stream?

There are a lot of good organization here in India, since you have not mentioned any of your desired organization in which you wanted to work in. So, i am suggesting some of the organisation based on their reputation as well as job factor.

Please do fine the name of some of the organization that you might be interested in:

1. TATA Motors.
2. Mahindra.
3. Ashok leyland.
4. L&T

These are the good organization to work in. As you will be getting good salary along-with many allowances.
Apart from this , you will be getting a good as well as friendly Environment there.
31st May 2016, 04:21 PM
january2016

You are already in a good organization, even the previous organization that you have mentioned, was also a good organization.
Since, you already have worked in this much of good organization and still you are finding one more good organization, so here we do have some suggestion for you regarding the list of good organization.

please do find the list of some of the good organization according to you, in which you can work:

1. Toyata.
2. Mahinra.
3. HONDA
4. Mercedes

These are the organization similar to your previous one, but these are very large organization, and you need a great talent to work here. SO, you can approach these organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?