4th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Hewlett Packard being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in 4th year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)
in Chennai. I want to make my career in Hewlett Packard.
Kindly tell me what I have to do for getting
job in HP. And also tell me the criteria for getting job.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive? -- [New]
  2. How a fresher can get job in companies like HCL Infosystems Ltd., Samsung, Dell, Sony and Hewlett Packard?
  3. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  4. What are the options available after B.Tech? I am a 4th year student of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. How to get a better job in technical field? I am a B.Tech 4th year student
  6. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job?
  7. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Research job in DRDO, ISRO, BARC for 4th year B.Tech (CSE) student?
  9. How to go for government job? I am a student of engineering
  10. What is the scope of doing OJAD course? I am a B.Tech 4th year AIEEE student
  11. Eligibility criteria for PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of Engineering?
  12. What should I do to get Government Job being a student pursuing 4th year of BE in IT?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  14. Should I apply for job while in 3rd year of engineering or 4th year?
  15. How can I get a job in Kuwait after passing mechanical engineering
  16. What is the scope of doing OJAD course? IHow to get a job in IT industry? I am a B.Tech 4th year AEIE student
  17. How can I get a job in any company? What courses can I do for higher studies? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year Information Technology
  18. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
10th April 2015, 09:27 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in Hewlett Packard being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?

Eligibility Criteria for HP:

You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech). No standing backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply for off-campus and on-campus interview. All branches of Engineering candidates are allowed to HP.

The selection process may include written examination, technical interview and hr interview. Try to go through your basics of your subject. Maximum question will be asked in your branch only. Prepare the basics concepts of C, C++ and Java. If you have a knowledge in basic concepts of programming than it will be an added advantage in technical round. Register your resume popular portals like Nakuri, Monster, Times Jobs, Freshersworld and Techgig.

Career: Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?