8th December 2016, 09:45 AM
kritygupta

How can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the job?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BCA and I am in the final year of the course. I want to know how can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? I have scored 9.6 CGPA and 75% marks in class 10th and 12th respectively. Please let me know if I am possible or not.

Related Questions:
17th December 2016, 01:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the job?

Wipro is one of the top multinational MNCs at present and has its own eligibility criteria to select the candidates. In order to get a job in wipro you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed graduation from a recognized college/university with minimum 60% marks.

> You should have scored 50% or more during 10th and 12th standard.

> No pending backlogs will be entertained.

> Final year candidates can also appear.

To apply for job in Wipro you can directly visit their office and face the walk in interview. After that you will have to face a written test followed by group discussion and personal interview. As you have completed BCA with 9.6 CGPA and scored 75% in 10th and 12th standard, so you are eligible to get a job in Wipro.
4th June 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the job?

Respected Sir/madam, I am pursuing BCA and one more year is yet to complete . I want to know how can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? I have scored 67.68% in class 10th and 52% in 12th respectively. Please let me know if I am possible or not.
26th September 2021, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam, I am pursuing BCA and one more year is yet to complete . I want to know how can I get a job in Wipro after completing BCA? I have scored 50% in class 10th and 75% in 12th respectively. Please let me know if I am possible or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?