25th November 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue CA course while working in a Travel firm?

I want to do CA course as now working with reputed travels company in Operations department. Please advice how can I start the CA course ASAP.

26th November 2017, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue CA course while working in a Travel firm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do CA course as now working with reputed travels company in Operations department. Please advice how can I start the CA course ASAP.

You can study CA course while working in a Travel firm. The CA course is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). You have to do articleship for completing the CA course along with CA IPCC and CA Final. It is very difficult to do articleship and work together. Therefore, you have to think twice before you join the CA course. If it is possible to do articleship along with your job, then it is fine. You can register for the CA course through the ICAI website. The CA course is one of the toughest courses in India and it is very difficult to complete the course while working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?