14th January 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to clear the Aptitude test of Capegmini placement process?

I am appearing for the placement process of Capegmini. I want to know how should i approach for the Aptitude test as i want to clear it in one go. Please help me.

15th January 2016, 04:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear the Aptitude test of Capegmini placement process?

To clear out the Aptitude test you need to more practice on Basic maths and calculations. For this you have to get a quick reference of first 30 squares, 25 cube.

One more thing any one must remember is chose the best book for preparation. Among all book best book for aptitude is R.S Agarwal.

You just practice all important topics from aptitude. You should practice previous year question papers for pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?