2nd May 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Jobs available JK Agri Genetics Limited for B.Tech in Agriculture engineer? How they select for the job?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Agriculture engineering and want to get job in JK Agri Genetics Limited. Which type of job available in this company for me? How they select for the job?

3rd May 2017, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available JK Agri Genetics Limited for B.Tech in Agriculture engineer? How they select for the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Agriculture engineering and want to get job in JK Agri Genetics Limited. Which type of job available in this company for me? How they select for the job?

JK Agri Genetics Limited at present has a vacancy for the post of Crop Manager – Tomato. Crop Manager – Tomato post is not open for B.Tech Agricultural Engineer. Candidates can find job vacancies in the website of the organization. At present, there are no vacancies for the B.Tech Agriculture Engineer. Candidates can visit the website frequently to find any vacancy. Candidates can send their resume to the HR of the organization. The HR email id is [email protected]. Selection will be done on the basis of a written test and interview conducted by the company. The JK Agri Genetics Limited website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?