4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Merchant Navy after completing 12th with Commerce?

I am MANAV KALAMKAR. I want to know I am 12th student from commerce student without maths (with Hindi). My subjects are (secretarial practice, economics,book keeping, organization of commerce and management, Hindi, English) and my dream is to work in MERCHANT NAVY. So, please help me answer that HOW WOULD I APPLY? My contact 9028715305.

Related Questions:
7th November 2017, 02:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Merchant Navy after completing 12th with Commerce?

Merchant navy jobs is only available for candidates who have studied PCM stream. There is no other stream valid for it. Also, you need to have good physical fitness along with excellent eyesight.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and physical fitness test along with pre sea training.
8th November 2017, 08:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Merchant Navy after completing 12th with Commerce?

Candidates who are interested to apply for merchant navy should have completed their 12th standard with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

Since, you have completed your 12th standard in commerce stream, so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for merchant navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?