4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Qualification, percentage and fees required to join Hotel line? Which all facilities are given to ST/SC/OBC and General?

Hello, I don't know, am I eligible for hotel line or not ? But I am confident with it. I had applied for interview and I got a call. But I am continuing my graduation, should I drop my study? I am not sure about secular qualification percentage. What percentage most have? How much joining fee's required? What are the facilities given between st/sc/obc & General?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks to join Hotel Management course?
  4. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  5. How can I join BSc Agriculture course? Are there any hostel facilities? What is the qualification for the course?
  6. Required Percentage of marks in 10th Class to join Hotel Management course?
  7. Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship?
  8. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  10. Can I join a five star hotel as a General Manager having MBA in Hospitality and work experience? How much salary a General Manager can get in a five star hotel?
  11. How much percentage is needed to join the best course of Hotel Management in best hotel?
  12. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  13. What is the qualification required for hotel management?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to pursue Hotel Management course?
  15. What is the qualification required to do BBA course? What is the fees and hostel fees?
  16. Whicha re the best courses for science after passing 12th
  17. What is the course fees for Hotel Management offered by NHSM and IIHM?
  18. Hotel management course fee of Kohinoor College? Percentage required for admission?
8th November 2017, 04:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification, percentage and fees required to join Hotel line? Which all facilities are given to ST/SC/OBC and General?

For hotel industry job these days, you need to have diploma or degree in hotel management or catering. Those who have got skills can also get job in this industry, but it will be difficult because they prefer qualified candidates in the same line.

In private sector there isn't any benefit of reservation. Hence, you need to get job on the basis of skills and performance in the interview only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?