24th February 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get the best paid job after completion of mechanical engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam, My question is simple, and this comes out automatically on seeing the present scenario of unemployment of mechanical engineers. But sir, I am very much passionate about engineering and don't want to be unemployed. So sir, please guide me how can I get best paid job in mechanical engineering trade.I have four year. Please reply as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get mechanical core job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  6. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Will I get paid in the Training process?
  9. Fees for B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Which company provides permanent job?
  10. What are the possibilities of getting a core mechanical field job after completion of engineering? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  12. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  13. What should we do to get a government mechanical job after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  14. Is there any chance to get job after completion of 6 months paid internship in Ashok Leyland for Mechanical graduate?
  15. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get a good private sector job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Well paid job in Automobile industry at West Bengal or Dubai?
  18. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
26th February 2017, 03:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get the best paid job after completion of mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, My question is simple, and this comes out automatically on seeing the present scenario of unemployment of mechanical engineers. But sir, I am very much passionate about engineering and don't want to be unemployed. So sir, please guide me how can I get best paid job in mechanical engineering trade.I have four year. Please reply as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

You can get a best paid job in Public Sector Undertakings (PSU), after completion of mechanical engineering. Most of the PSUs recruit candidates on their performance in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). For a job in PSUs, you should have completed B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks. The recruitment will be done on the basis of marks scored in the engineering, GATE score and interview. So you have to appear for GATE examination and score good marks to get a job in PSUs with good salary. The job vacancy details can be seen in the organizational website link

DRDO - Website Link

ISRO - Website Link

SAIL - Website Link

BHEL - Website Link

NTPC - Website Link
26th February 2017, 07:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the best paid job after completion of mechanical engineering?

After completing mechanical engineering you will be able to apply for jobs in both public and private sectors for different positions. There are different job portals available from where you can apply for jobs or you can directly upload your resume at their official websites. Here are some of the companies where you can apply for jobs:

> ECIL

> Coal India

> Hero

> Bajaj

> BHEL

> NTPC

> SAIL

> Honda

> HAL

> Hyundai Motors

> Ashok Leyland etc.

Being a mechanical engineer you will be paid a handsome salary of Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 20 lakhs per year depending upon your hard work and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?