9th September 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get the job if we clear the exam but not the interview?

Is it possible to get the job if we clear the exam but not the interview? What should I do if I have not qualified for the interview? Is there another chance which I can try for? Can you please guide me on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon!

11th September 2016, 10:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get the job if we clear the exam but not the interview?

No, there is no chance to get job in any company if you clear the written test but not clear interview stage. Interview stage is the last stage of recruitment process of any company recruitment drive and candidate must clear it to grab the job offer letter of company.

You will have to again re appear for entire process of recruitment drive starting from aptitude round, technical interview and Human Resource interview.
11th September 2016, 01:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get the job if we clear the exam but not the interview?

It is not possible to give detailed response unless you specify the company in which you had applied and the job role for which you attended the interview. In general, interview is an important part of recruitment process and it is mandatory to clear interview round in order to get employment opportunity. If you had not cleared the interview, then learn from your mistakes and appear in other companies and if there is opportunity in the same company and you are eligible, then apply for it with a better preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?