18th November 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in HCL Technologies Limited being an MCA? How much salary they offer to a fresher?

I am MCA holder and looking for job in HCL Technologies Limited. Please tell me how can I get job in this company? How much salary they offer to a fresher?

Related Questions:
  1. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies?
  2. An MCA post graduate can get job in ITC Limited and HCL Technologies Ltd? How to secure a job in these companies?
  3. Job opportunities and scope in Oil Indian Limited for MCA fresher? Salary according to the post in Oil India Limited to MCA fresher?
  4. Does Oil India Limited offer recruitment to MCA fresher? Salary structure in Oil India Limited?
  5. Requirements to get job in HCL Technologies Limited?
  6. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  7. Current GD Topics for Fresher interview
  8. Job description & salary package of Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  9. Salary package of Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  10. What kind of post is available in HCL Technologies Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? How much salary I will get?
  11. Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies?
  12. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  14. Starting salary of Software Engineers in HCL Technologies?
  15. Job profile and salary of Senior Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  16. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  17. How can an MCA get job in Infosys Technologies Limited?
  18. What kind of posts are available in HCL Technologies for MCA postgraduate?
23rd November 2017, 10:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in HCL Technologies Limited being an MCA? How much salary they offer to a fresher?

In order to get a job in HCL Technologies Limited, first of all you have to visit their official website and submit your academic resume. You can also visit the company and submit your resume at the admin department. According to your eligibility and vacancies available they will call you for the selection. You have to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview in order to get selected. In the beginning you may get a salary of Rs. 6 lakhs to 7 lakhs per year.

Web: HCL Technologies Ltd
E-4,5 & 6, sector 11
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
web: http://www.hcltech.com
23rd November 2017, 10:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in HCL Technologies Limited being an MCA? How much salary they offer to a fresher?

HCL Technologies in one of the top most Multi National Companies in India. There is a certain procedure to get job in HCL Technologies for MCA candidates.

>> HCL Technologies Limited visits top most colleges every year for offering job opportunities for young and dynamic candidates.

>> You are required to attend that recruitment through your college's HR department.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> The minimum salary freshers candidates would be around Rs.22,000/- per month and it may gets increased based on experience you attain.

>> On the other side, you may apply for HCL job opportunities through top job portals for attending its off campus recruitment's.
1st December 2017, 11:16 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am MCA holder and looking for job in HCL Technologies Limited. Please tell me how can I get job in this company? How much salary they offer to a fresher?
To get into HCL Technologies limited wither you can clear their campus interview when they come to your campus for recruitment. Else you can attend off campus interviews and get selected. Or else you can join the initial training program by HCL which can take a long time to reach as an experienced person but you can refresh your basics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?