15th August 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com in HK Commerce College, Ahmedabad if secured 52% in 12th ISC?

Hi,
I have got my 12th ISC Board result and I have secured 52% marks. Can I get Admission in HK Commerce College, Ahmedabad for B.Com course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  2. Should I study Commerce in ISC if secured 58.6% in 10th ICSE Science?
  3. What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  5. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi if secured 94% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  8. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  9. List of Institutes offering CA course in Gujarat? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  10. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  11. Will I get admission in Hansraj College, Delhi after securing 75% in ISC Inter examination via commerce stream?
  12. Which college is best for me after completing ISC? I have secured 71%
  13. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  14. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  16. How can I get admission to study Cyber Security course after completing 12th Commerce?
  17. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  18. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
18th August 2015, 10:38 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in HK Commerce College, Ahmedabad if secured 52% in 12th ISC?

I am happy to say you that, you are eligible to take admission in HK commerce college in Ahmadabad with 52% of marks in your class 12th Boards.
The eligibility criteria to take admission in HK college is that, a candidate should pass class 12th from Gujarat State Examination Board or from a recognized Board.

All The Best.
26th June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in HK Commerce College, Ahmedabad if secured 52% in 12th ISC?

Can I get admission to study B.com in Hk commerce collage, Ahmadabad if secured 46% in 12th board??
31st July 2017, 10:22 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes , you are eligible to get admission in HK commerce college.
A candidate must be 12th passed with commerce stream along with recognised university to get admission in HK commerce college.
3rd August 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir I am passed out with 50% in 12th commerce English med. ( July repeater ) can I get admission in H.K. Commerce collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?