18th December 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in London as a Nurse after B.Sc Nursing and two years work experience? Will I have to pass any exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Nursing and have two years work experience in a hospital as a Nurse. How can I get job in London as a Nurse? Will I have to pass any exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  2. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for B.Sc Nurse who has 1 year of work experience?
  3. How to do Post BSc Nursing correspondence? I am a GNM Nurse having 2 years experience -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do correspondence B.Sc nursing after diploma in Nurse?
  5. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  6. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  7. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nurse 3 years experience as staff nurse
  8. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?
  9. How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me?
  10. When the Staff Nurse recruitment will be released for Nursing graduate who has 2 years of experience?
  11. How can I get a job as Nurse in Australia after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What steps should I follow to get a job? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a job for staff nurse after doing BSc Nursing course?
  13. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  14. What is the difference in BSc Nursing and GNM?
  15. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  16. Salary of Nurse after B.Sc? Eligibility of MBBS course after nursing? How to get doctorate degree in Nursing?
  17. Details about admission Nursery?
  18. How should I work in Navy as a nurse after completing BSc Nursing? How to apply for this?
24th December 2016, 03:04 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get job in London as a Nurse after B.Sc Nursing and two years work experience? Will I have to pass any exam for it?

In order to get Job in London, 2 year of medical experience is very less. Apart from the experience there are many eligibility criteria as well as conditions, that you have to prove in order to move abroad.

You must have work visa stamped for London from Visa stamping office. You need to mention the reason for your London visit. You need to attend small interview regarding how to survive in abroad if there will be none of any of your known.

There is no any specific official exam for this but, yes what i have mentioned above, will be taken into act.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?