24th February 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How girls can get a job in the Electrical sector?

I completed my B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering.And I would like to work in electrical field and would not like to deviate from my field and work in IT field. So in order to get a job what are the courses that is to be undertaken.Whether there is suitable job opportunities for girls in the electrical sector.

25th February 2017, 06:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How girls can get a job in the Electrical sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering.And I would like to work in electrical field and would not like to deviate from my field and work in IT field. So in order to get a job what are the courses that is to be undertaken.Whether there is suitable job opportunities for girls in the electrical sector.
The girls can get a job in the electrical field; you can apply for on campus and off campus drives. For the placement, you require some basic eligibility like 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation (B.Tech). Based on your interest, you can apply to the companies of your choice. The gender is not the problem for getting a job in the electrical sector. There are various companies like ABB, GE, Siemens, Bosch etc that conducts on campus and off campus placement drive. You should have a very good communication skill and technical skill to get a job in the electrical sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?