24th December 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How much fee is required to become a pilot and what physical fitness is needed?

Respected Sir, I want to become a pilot. Which all the things I need to fulfill for my ambition? I am from a poor family and am from Kerala. How much fee should I pay to study the aviation course and what are the physical things needed?

Related Questions:
  1. Can any commerce graduate be a Pilot? What is the physical Fitness required for Pilot?
  2. What is the Physical criteria required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  3. Qualification needed for NDA exam? What is the physical fitness required?
  4. How to become a Professional Commercial women Pilot in Sri Lanka? Educational qualification and physical fitness required for it?
  5. Physical fitness for aeronautical B.E.
  6. Requirements to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which are the best aviation academy in New Zealand? Which type of physical fitness is required for it? -- [New]
  7. Time duration for allahabad clerks-cashier exam?
  8. Which group should I take in B.E for studying Pilot course? What to do after completing 4 years course? Percentage needed to get in B.E and required physical criteria?
  9. How much fee is needed to become a Pilot?
  10. Physical fitness required to become a Commando? How to prepare for it?
  11. Is it possible for me to be a pilot if i have a Diploma in computer studies?
  12. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to become a Black Cat Commando? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
  14. Qualification and physical fitness required to join? I am a B.E Mechanical engineering student
  15. How to join Navy? What is the qualification, percentage and physical fitness to join NDA
  16. What is the physical fitness for Merchant Navy?
  17. What is the physical fitness required for NDA entrance exam?
  18. Can a 22 years old student apply for Merchant Navy job? Physical fitness required for it?
29th December 2016, 02:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fee is required to become a pilot and what physical fitness is needed?

In order to become a pilot you should have completed 12th standard with physics, chemistry, mathematics and should have scored minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Your age should be in between 18 to 30
years. You should have perfect eyesight of 6/6 or 6/9 which can be correctable to 6/6. You should be 5 feet tall and should be physically and mentally fit without any disease.

Pilot training course fees are quite high, it ranges from Rs. 15 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs depending upon the institutes and places. As you are from a poor family, so it will be very challenging for you to go through the training. But, don't loose hope you can apply for various scholarships which are available for poor candidates and hence, if you get the scholarship then you can go through pilot training course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?