4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in coding after B.Sc electronics? Is MCA suitable for it?

I am B.Sc electronics 3rd year student from Delhi university,and I have interest in coding, but I am not sure that I will be able to manage doing MCA or not. Please help me to know, will I be able to cope up with MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are suitable to make a career in physics?
  2. After MCA what are the short term courses available in which I can make my career?
  3. Which PG course should I choose after doing BCA?
  4. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  5. Can I make a career in SAP? Which are the best institutes for these course in Mumbai and Pune? I am a BSc Computer Science student
  6. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  7. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  8. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  9. Various fields an MCA can make a career in? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  11. How to do management course after MCA?
  12. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  13. How to get a job after passing BSc Electronics?
  14. Is there any suitable course available after completion of medical electronics diploma course?
  15. How to do any course based on BSc?
  16. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  18. How to make my career in bank after doing MCA from KUK?
7th November 2017, 02:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in coding after B.Sc electronics? Is MCA suitable for it?

Yes, MCA is definitely a good qualification for getting job at a top IT company. Just make sure you pursue a regular degree from a reputed college.

Jobs are available through campus interviews and off campus interviews too. You need to crack the interview to get job at top IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?