21st March 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career which is related to travel and food?

I have seen many anchors on TV doing anchoring for the show on food food or NDTV channel. I also to do that anchoring because I love travel and food as well as I want a good salary. I am in 12th. Please help me in this direction

19th May 2017, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career which is related to travel and food?

For such video blogs on food and travel destinations, you don't need much experience.
If you have skills, you can start your own video blogging platform through website or even any streaming site. You need to frequently travel to work in such field. Also, it will require a team work and not possible with a single person. You can also join hotel industry or any travel agency, if you want a regular job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?