19th April 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get promotion to Back Office post if seleced in WIPRO BPO?

Hello,
I have got the job in Wipro BPO.
I have completed my B.Com.
So, I want to know that I can
get promotion to Back Office job in Wipro?
Is there any chance?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get promotion in Back Office post if working in Voice Process at Wipro?
  2. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?
  3. Infosys BPO job is good for freshers? Wipro BPO and Infosys BPO are same?
  4. Can I get promotion if join Wipro being an employee of TCS from last 2 years?
  5. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  6. What kind of written exam is conducted by Wipro for BPO Non-voice process HR post? Process of interview?
  7. What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?
  8. Wipo BPO non-voice process of interview?
  9. Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?
  10. Job Opportunities after the completion of BCA and MCA?
  11. Am i eligible for WIPRo BPO after scoring 71% in 10th and 63% in 12th
  12. How will be the career of BPO in Wipro? Growth options after this job position?
  13. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  14. Which is better, WIPRO WASE or Infosys(Designation : Technical under BPO)?
  15. What should I do after dong PG in Master in Economics?
  16. What career/profession is demandable in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Vacancy in Wipro, TCS, HCL and other BPO companies? What is the date of interview in these companies?
  18. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
30th April 2015, 06:11 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is there any chance to get promotion to Back Office post if seleced in WIPRO BPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Is there any chance?

Yes, sure you can get promoted to the back office work in WIPRO. But, you have to wait for certain time period to get reshuffling in your position. You can not directly reshuffled to any position without getting considered for that particular position.
15th May 2015, 11:50 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Is there any chance to get promotion to Back Office post if seleced in WIPRO BPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Is there any chance?

Yes, you can of-course get the Back office Job in Wipro only. As you have worked in the Wipro BPO might be voice or non voice process. SO, you can get the better job then your current job in the same company. You must have to present your work experience in front of the HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?