10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in GD round of CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

I am Sandhya and I am preparing for CGI Off-Campus Drive for becoming an Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask in GD round of this Drive? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply in CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 69.3% in B.Tech and a backlog?
  4. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in APPS round pf CTS Off-Campus Drive? Duration of this round?
  8. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Group Discussion topics available to prepare for Thirdware Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  12. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Online Business Communication Test of IBM Associate System Engineer Drive?
  14. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  15. What type of questions are asked in Technical and HR rounds of Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of CTS Off-Campus Drive?
  17. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  18. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
14th October 2016, 12:02 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in GD round of CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

In group Discussion they can ask you any topic & you have to compete with other candidates. Topic could be from your subject or from current affairs you never come to know. What you need to do is to prepare well for the GD. Question could be any & you must be able to compete with other & need to speak in English only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?