10th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will I get after completing MBA from private college?

Sir I want to become an engineer with computer science MBA by private college how much salary would I get after completion my course and I get job or not because I complete my study by private college sir please give me a perfect answer so that I would make a further step.

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  2. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  3. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  4. Salary range after B.Sc from private college?
  5. Starting salary after completing BCA from government college?
  6. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  7. Salary after completing MBA and BMS?
  8. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  9. What will be the salary after completing IT course?
  10. What will be BDS monthly salary?
  11. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  12. What will be my salary after completing B.Com(CA), CS and MBA?
  13. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  15. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  16. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  17. Monthly salary in INR for fresher Dentist in UK?
  18. Can I become a Manager in any Private Bank being a MBA(Finance) final semester student? Salary of a Manager in Private Banks?
11th December 2015, 11:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing MBA from private college?

Salary depends on various factors. If we see the statistics of India, we can see that more than 50% of the MBA degree holders had an engineering background. Salary depends on :-

- The institute from which you are passing out.
- The employer offering you the job.
- Your caliber and performance in the interview.
- The role and location being offered to you.

MBA degree holders earn in the range of 4 lakhs to crores per annum in India. Hence it purely depends on the above factors.
11th December 2015, 11:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing MBA from private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to become an engineer with computer science MBA by private college how much salary would I get after completion my course and I get job or not because I complete my study by private college sir please give me a perfect answer so that I would make a further step.
The salary will be differing from company to company and it may vary with your experience also. The salary for the MBA will be around Rs.2.5 to 3.5 Lakhs per annum. It is only approximate figure it may vary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?