21st April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

When Accenture Off-Campus Drive will be held in Odisha? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?

Dear Friends,
Kindly let me know the date of Accenture Off-Campus Drive in Odisha? And also tell me the venue of this Drive. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  3. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  4. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  5. Can I get relaxation to get job in CTS if secured 59.4% in 10th but 67% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  6. When the notification of Tech Mahindra ASE Off-Campus Drive will be released? Details of Venue in Chennai?
  7. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  8. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  10. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  11. Should I wait for an email confirmation if got selected in Accenture through Campus Drive?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When Accenture will conduct Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Hyderabad?
  14. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  15. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  16. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  18. Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?
26th April 2016, 08:17 PM
january2016

Default Re: When Accenture Off-Campus Drive will be held in Odisha? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?

Accenture right now is not conducting any drive in any part of the India.
Right now they have halted the recruitment drive for the fresher's.
Most probably they will resume their recruitment drive in the beginning of the July. So, till then there are no any recruitment drive in Accenture.

So, you have plenty of the time to prepare for the Accenture as Accenture recruitment drive is too tough.
Even they need 70% of the candidate throughout the curriculum to satisfy the eligibility criteria.

So, prepare well for the Accenture drive and rock while they start their recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?