24th August 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

When Accenture will conduct Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Hyderabad?

Friends,
I am pursuing MCA and if there will be any Off-Campus Drive in Accenture going on in Hyderabad then please do inform me.
With Regards-
Rajni

Related Questions:
  1. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  2. When Accenture will take Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Delhi?
  3. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  4. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  5. What kind of job is offered in Accenture to MCA freshers? How many rounds are the in Accenture On-campus Drive?
  6. Selection Procedure in Accenture On-campus Drive for MCA student?
  7. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  8. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Off campus drive of Accenture and TCS in Madhya Pradesh?
  11. How Accenture recruits MCA fresher through Pool Campus?
  12. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  14. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  15. When TCS, Wipro and Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Kanpur and Hyderabad for B.Tech 4th year student?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?
  17. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  18. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
25th August 2015, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Accenture will conduct Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am pursuing MCA and if there will be any Off-Campus Drive in Accenture going on in Hyderabad then please do inform me.
With Regards-
Rajni
Off-Campus for Accenture company has already over in Hyderabad so you can apply for Accenture in Bangalore or Chennai region.

Accenture is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.
25th August 2015, 10:04 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When Accenture will conduct Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Hyderabad?

Accenture is one of top companies India. They have a different sectors of operation in all over the world. Accenture is also one of the bulk recruiting company in India compared to TCS, Infosys, and Wipro. Accenture normally conducts the off-campus interview every three months in all over the India. So, you can expect the off-campus interview in the month of September or October. If you want to know regular updates, just login to career portal of Accenture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?