20th April 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Job related to M.Sc CS having experience inn BPO?

I finished my msc in year of 2010 but have exprence in bpo only so i am trying the job on msc in cs releated so cud u plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  2. How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT
  3. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  4. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  5. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  6. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?
  7. What is the job of BPO in IT companies?
  8. Career after BSc in Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Infosys BPO job is good for freshers? Wipro BPO and Infosys BPO are same?
  10. Is it possible to get a job as fresher in .NET?
  11. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  12. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  13. How can I get a job in Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Katar after doing BCA? I have 1 year experience in international BPO
  14. How to get a job in software company? I have 2 years experience in BPO
  15. Can i get any government job with my 1 year experience in BPO and as receptionist in a clinic? I have passed 12th from cbse board
  16. Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?
  17. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  18. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
9th December 2014, 12:31 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Job related to M.Sc CS having experience inn BPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished my msc in year of 2010 but have exprence in bpo only so i am trying the job on msc in cs releated so cud u plz help me
There is good scope available for M.Sc Computer Science in both the government and private sectors. you have work experience in BPO sector. But, you are interested to find the job related to your specialization. However, here I am listing some best job after completing M.Sc Computer science.

-Application Developer
-Software Marketer
-Technical Architect
-Technical Analyst
-IT Consultant
-Network Administrator
-Database Administrator
-Software Programmer

In order to get a good job, please register with Naukri, Times job etc.. You will get instant mail and calls for Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?