7th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Product Consultant in Cvent?

I have got an E-mail from Cvent about the Off-Campus for Associate Product Consultant recruitment. I have done BBA and interest to get this job. But I don’t know about this post. Can you please provide me the job description of this post?

10th June 2016, 01:07 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job description of Associate Product Consultant in Cvent?

Associate Product Consultant recruitment means that you will be hired for the particular profile called Product Consultant on a probation period for some duration of month.

After successful completion of the probation period you will be designated to Product Consultant post rather than Associate Product Consultant. This what probation period is for Associate Product Consultant.

You no need to worry about the job description, during training you will be taught everything related to the Product Consultant only.

SO, you have to learn and learn only during the training period.
After the training got over, you have to use all your training knowledge in your job.
10th June 2016, 03:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Description or Role of a An Associate Product Consultant in Cvent:

> You are required to configure and build up the application and process the solution on line with the design document.

> And you are required to work with the vendors to provide data pints on estimation for the proposal development.

> You must be able to understand the issue and diagnose the root cause o the problem.

> Must be able to create the requirement specifications from the business needs.

> You are required to conduct research which helps identify the problem areas.

> You must be able to understand the solutions recommended and explore the alternatives based on research.
12th November 2021, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the skills needed to apply for the same role? And what type of questions are asked in the interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?