12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive without Pass Certificate being a Mechanical graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have done my B.E. in Mechanical in this year but couldn't get the Pass Certificate yet. I want to attend the Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive. So, please let me know that without Pass Certificate I can attend this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive of Chennai being a Mechanical graduate of West Bengal
  2. Documents required to carry on Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Venue, date and time of Renault Nissan Technology Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?
  5. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  6. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  7. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  8. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  10. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  11. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Sysbiz Technologies Java Developer Off-Campus Drive being a TCS employee since 8 months and an ECE graduate?
  13. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  14. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  15. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate of Vinayaka University?
  17. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  18. Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive? -- [New]
15th July 2016, 04:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive without Pass Certificate being a Mechanical graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive:

Yes, you are eligible to attend Renault Nissan Off campus being a Mechanical Engineering Graduate. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Candidates must be passing out in the year 2016.

>> Candidates must have successfully passed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering stream.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout the academics is "70% marks".
* In 10th Class - 70% marks
* In 12th Class - 70% marks
* In B.E/ B.Tech - 70% marks

>> Remember, you must be able to submit the final certificate during joining and so you are eligible.
15th July 2016, 11:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive without Pass Certificate being a Mechanical graduate?

Yes, do not worry about the eligibility criteria. You are eligible to attend the Renault Nissan Off Campus drive without the pass certificate being a Mechanical Graduate.

Eligibility criteria of Renault Nissan Off Campus drive is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Minimum percentage required in 10th Class is 70% marks

>> Minimum Percentage required in 12th class and B.E/ B.Tech is 70% marks.

>> Candidates who are passing only in the year 2016 are eligible to appear in Renault Off Campus drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?