15th December 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Airport for Computer Science Engineering students?

Hi,
I am doing Computer Science Engineering and want to do job in an Airport. So what kind of job I will get in Airport? Please advice me regarding this.

1st January 2016, 12:06 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Airport for Computer Science Engineering students?

Since you are doing Engineering from the computer science branch then there is the possibility for you to get good job profile in the Airport.
You can be a security administrator. Even you can be a technical engineer in the airport authority. You can be the technician.

There are huge number of post. So, you need not to worry about that.
7th November 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Airport for Computer Science Engineering students?

After completing BE in computer branch and i want to do job in an Airport. So what is the procedure for it or any exams?
4th December 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

After completing BE in computer branch and i want to do job in an Airport. So what is the procedure for it or any exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?