13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Job vacancies for B.Sc Nursing holder? Seat available and selection procedure?

I have completed B.Sc Nursing from private institute and now looking for job. Please tell me about job vacancies with seat available and selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply
  2. Government job vacancies in Bihar for Civil Engineers? Eligibility and selection procedure?
  3. Vacancies in core companies for M.Tech in Electronics & Communication engineer? Selection procedure for it?
  4. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  5. When Indian Army Nursing Cadre application forms are published? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  6. Which country is best to apply for nursing job after completion of BSc Nursing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  7. B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?
  8. When will Indian army advertise vacancies in news paper? I have completed BSc Nursing with 82%
  9. Steps to follow for getting nursing leader and management job after completion of BSc Nursing?
  10. Vacancies in Sun Pharmaceuticals for B.Pharmacy holder? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  11. Possibility to take UP Post B.Sc after diploma holder in Nursing?
  12. Job vacancies and selection procedure in Public Sector Unit for MBA(HR) fresher?
  13. Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  15. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  16. Details about government jobs and vacancies for B.Sc Nursing?
  17. How to get a job after doing BSc Nursing?
  18. Government job vacancies of this year for B.Sc Nursing candidate?
15th November 2017, 04:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job vacancies for B.Sc Nursing holder? Seat available and selection procedure?

Job Opportunities for B.Sc Nursing Background candidates:

There are several job opportunities available for B.Sc in Nursing Background candidates. You may find job opportunities in Government sector as well as in private sector.

> You may find job opportunities in,
- Railway Recruitment Board
- Union Public Service Commission
- Staff Selection Commission
- Military Hospitals
- Dispensaries
- Indian Air Force
- Merchant Navy ..etc.,

>> You may apply for the posts like Staff Nurse, Nursing Corporates, Supervisors, Nurse in Operation Theatre..etc., Generally number of vacancies depends upon its organizations and the selection process consists of Written Test which is followed by Personal Interview.

I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India and upload your latest updated resume with the skills mentioned in it. So that you will be notified whenever the recruitment's are available.
16th November 2017, 11:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job vacancies for B.Sc Nursing holder? Seat available and selection procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc Nursing from private institute and now looking for job. Please tell me about job vacancies with seat available and selection procedure?

Job vacancies for BSc Nursing holders are given below;

Max Healthcare Institute - Official Website

Zydus Hospitals & Healthcare Research - Official Website

Narayana Health - Official Website

Apollo Hospitals - Official Website

Hoscons Healthcare India - Official Website

Nightingales Home Healthcare Services - Official Website

A S Medical Coding Technologies - Official Website

Core2Code - Official Website

Number of vacancies available is differs from one company to another. It is not possible to give exact vacancy details. Candidates have to apply to the hospitals online for a job. In private hospitals, nurses are selected through an interview. For other posts like Medical Coders, candidates have to appear for a written test and interview for the selection.
16th November 2017, 06:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

There are various procedures to get the job of a nurse in the government sector as well as in private sector.

You can appear for the Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission, and ESI examination. Indian Army, Air force, Navy, and the Border Security forces also hire nurses. Then as per merit list the selected candidates will be called for Nursing Service Interview. After the Military Nursing Interview you have to appear for medical examination.

Job profile for B.SC nursing:-
1.Nursing Manager
2.Nursing - Corporate
3.Staff Nurse
4.Nursing Supervisor
5.staff nurse- operation theater
9th January 2020, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

MARCEL is a patented and well researched poly-herbal oral rinse formula for Oral Mucosa Restoration (OMR) in the aid to treat Oral Submucous Fibrosis (OSF)

MARCEL is a unique poly herbal formula specifically indicated in aid to treat Oral Submucous Fibrosis (Locked Jaws) caused due to excessive chewing of tobacco, pan-masala, gutka,betel-quid, etc.

MARCEL does not contain any coloring or flavoring agent nor any preservatives or alcohol.

https://www.marceltherapy.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?