24th February 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

List of companies for software testing in Mumbai?

I have done Bachelor of Computer Application and also completed software testing course. So I want some list of the IT companies for related software testing in Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Pune, Mumbai. Send me on my mail Id.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
  2. How to proceed after completing B.Tech?
  3. How to apply in the software companies? Which are the software companies in Hyderabad?
  4. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  5. List of private companies to get a job after Diploma in software Testing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  6. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  8. List of companies which provides internship in Java, PHP and Testing?
  9. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  10. List of software companies in Delhi which offer job to B.Sc(IT) student?
  11. Companies offering Internship related to Software Testing in Bangalore?
  12. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for TY B.Sc(Computer Science) exams?
  14. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  15. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  17. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  18. Latest software testing questions and answers?
25th February 2017, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for software testing in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Bachelor of Computer Application and also completed software testing course. So I want some list of the IT companies for related software testing in Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Pune, Mumbai. Send me on my mail Id.
Thank you.

The list of companies for Software testing in Mumbai is given below;

Nelito Systems Ltd - Official Website

XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Qtech Sofware Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Checkapp - Official Website

Ujwala Enterprises – Sai Niwas, Sec – 12 B, Plot No 14, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai – 400 709

Websol Software - Official Website

One can find more job vacancy details in the job portals or in the job sites.
26th February 2017, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for software testing in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you.
List of companies for software testing in Mumbai:-

1. Persistent System Private Limited, Shivaji Co operative Housing Society, Bhageerath, Gokhalenagar, Pune, Maharashtra Phone: 020 2530 4500

2. Modular Infotech Private Limited, 26, Electronic Co-Op Estate,, Pune-Satara Road
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2422 6614

3. Cybage Software Private Limited, 25/A1, West Avenue, Kalyani Nagar, Opp to Nagarwala School, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 098600 04469

4. Axis Software Private Limited, 1215/2/13, Off Apte Road, K P Kulkarni Marg, Pune, 411004, Phone: 020 2553 7503

5. Peaksoft technologies pvt. ltd. 403, Laxmi Chambers, Tilak Rd, Limayewadi, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 096570 80323

6. Dkash Technology Pvt. Ltd. Synagogue St, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?