12th September 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

List few interview questions of WIPRO for preparation?

I am trying to get recruited in wipro. Please provide help regarding interview preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of WIPRO? Placement papers of previous year for preparation?
  2. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  4. WIPRO Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I prepare to crack Wipro Interview? Aptitude Test papers for preparation?
  6. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro?
  7. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  8. How may I get pattern of Wipro(interview) sample papers?
  9. How to download WIPRO company freshers interview questions?
  10. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?
  11. How can I prepare to attend Wipro Wista Interview being M.Sc(Life Science) student?
  12. How may I clear the interview round of WIPRO recruitments?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  15. Last 5 years Placement Papers of Inter Global Technologies?
  16. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  17. Latest question papers for Wipro Aptitude test with solutions?
  18. Which are the C and C++ program topics which will help me in campus technical round?
12th September 2015, 09:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List few interview questions of WIPRO for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am trying to get recruited in wipro. Please provide help regarding interview preparation?
Interview questions in Wipro recruitment:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
13th September 2015, 01:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List few interview questions of WIPRO for preparation?

Preparation tips for interview round of Wipro :-

- There are two rounds of interview conducted - Technical and HR.
- In the technical round, you will be asked questions from your domain, your training and certification, project. Primarily your interview will be based on your resume.
- Then you will be asked questions from IT background as per the job requirements.
- Even questions may be from latest technologies in your domain/IT to know your knowledge about latest happenings in the world.
- Then you will have HR interview round wherein you will be asked common HR questions like why wipro, why IT, tell me about yourself, achievements, weakness, challenging event in life, why should I hire you, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?