12th September 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

List ways to improve my Group Discussion skills?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would be happy if u just list the ways to improve my group discussion skills very well.

14th September 2015, 12:51 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List ways to improve my Group Discussion skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

I would be happy if u just list the ways to improve my group discussion skills very well.
To improve your Group discussion the some of the things to be noted are that you should be able to speak English properly, which is the basic thing. You should have a good ascent and make yourself clear to others on what you are speaking.

The next thing is that you should be able to speak the language with proper grammar which is very much needed and you should have patience to make your point clear even when other's are speaking against your point.

You can cultivate your English skills by speaking the language frequently, reading books, watching English movies. The more and more you cultivate your language the more at ease you will find speaking in the GD.

Apart from all these you should have some basic knowledge on current affairs about what's going on the world or some recent issues as the HR would make you speak on the topic, and you are just sitting there without knowing anything about the topic then it would become a great trouble. So, read newspapers and watch news to get latest update on current affairs.
14th September 2015, 04:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List ways to improve my Group Discussion skills?

The various tips to improve Group Discussion Skills are as below:

1. Try to strengthen your vocabulary power. Read different newspapers or prefer only one like The Hindu. Read the editorial page of this newspaper. Underline important words and note it down.

2. Gather knowledge about the recent happenings at national, international level etc.

3. Do conversation in English with your parents, friends to remove the hesitation so that your communication skills can improve.

4. Build your confidence, do not use aggresive words, be calm and cool and represent your ideas in group discussion.

5. Allow other to speak, do not do argument and maintain eye contact with members.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?