20th September 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc Chemistry degree good for getting job in private companies?

Hi, I completed my B.Sc chemistry degree I join in M.Sc two weeks are completed but I got a fear in the lab class and more depression about my future which is best I continue m.sc or go a job in private I am a very poor girl. Please reply me back soon. Thanks!

22nd September 2017, 07:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc Chemistry degree good for getting job in private companies?

Yes, you can continue your studies and I request you not to fear about the course. There are several courses that can be done after successful completion of B.Sc in Chemistry course.

But as far as the good scope after the course and job opportunities are concerned, the best course I can tell you is that M.Sc in Chemistry course.

>> As you are doing M.Sc chemistry right now, I suggest you to continue your studies in the same course. And don't worry, there are good job opportunities after completion of Master's in Chemistry stream.

>> You may find job opportunities in Pharmaceutical companies, Textile Organizations, Petrochemical organizations, Colleges, Agrochemical Industries, Food Processing organizations..etc., as Chemists, Teachers, Lab Chemsits, Analytical Chemists, Controller in Quality department, Health Officer..etc.,
22nd September 2017, 10:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Private companies for a good job in M.Sc Chemistry.

There are many opportunities both in the government sector as well as private sector.

In private sector, there are tremendous job openings for M.Sc Chemistry candidates.

List of private companies:-

Dabur

Ranbaxy

Hindustan Lever

Dr. Roddy's Labs

Meyer Organics Private Limited.

You can even try out for various chemical industries and oil refineries which may offer you a job handy salary.
23rd September 2017, 03:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you will get private job in some other company after completing of your graduation and post graduation in chemistry from a recognised University and it also depends upon your skill and as well as your percentage. Chemistry is a subject of chemical analysis are required so definitely will get job depending upon your skills.
23rd September 2017, 08:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you complete your MSC chemistry then you can apply for job in private companies but make sure that your percentage is above 60 and also you have skills. Because when you apply as a fresher than they have the set qualification and eligibility percentage that is not below 50 and after gaining experience from a small company you can apply in MNC companies also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?