20th September 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance?

Am I eligible for private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance? What are the criteria which are followed? Can you please provide me the required information soon as possible. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com and MBA?
  3. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
  4. How to prepare for private bank job after passing MBA finance
  5. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
  7. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams and Public and Private Banks having secured 47% in Graduation and 60% in MBA Finance?
  8. Which is better, MBA in finance or international business for a bank PO job?
  9. Job opportunities in PSU for MBA Finance student? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get IT job in private banks after completion of B.Com?
  11. Can I become a Manager in any Private Bank being a MBA(Finance) final semester student? Salary of a Manager in Private Banks?
  12. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  13. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  14. How to get job in Private Banks being a candidate of MBA in Finance?
  15. Which job is good to take after completion of MBA in Finance?
  16. Procedure followed to go abroad for job after completion of MBA in Finance?
  17. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  18. Which government job would be suitable for me after completion of B.Com and MBA finance?
22nd September 2017, 07:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance?

Of course yes. I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Private based banking recruitment with B.Sc in Physics and MBA in Finance courses. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Private Banking recruitment's.

>> You must have completed "Graduation" in any stream or discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you are done with Master's Degree, I am very sure that you can apply for several recruitment's of Private banks.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks or more than than in Graduation or its equivalent qualification to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years to be eligible. There will be relaxation in age for reserved category candidates.
22nd September 2017, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for private bank job after completion of B.Sc Physics and MBA Finance?

Yes, MBA finance is definitely valid for banking job in private sector. Most of the private banks ask for MBA in finance qualification from a reputed institution.

Selection will be mostly based on the performance in the interview stage. If you belong to a reputed institute, then you can get job through campus selection.
22nd September 2017, 10:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for banking jobs after completing your BSc and MBA because minimum qualification required to appear in banking exams is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks. So you are eligible.
23rd September 2017, 08:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Minimum eligibility required to apply for banking exam:

The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Minimum percentage required to apply for the banking exam is 50%.

So you are eligible to apply for the banking exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?