4th November 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Associate post?

Sir,
I want to know the pattern of the Off-Campus Interview of Tech Mahindra for Technical Associate recruitment. Kindly tell me the pattern of this interview because I am planning to attend this interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I prepare for Aptitude and Technical rounds of Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Interview pattern of Tech Mahindra?
  3. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  4. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  5. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  6. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  7. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Expected technical question for off campus interviews in Tech Mahindra for IMS post?
  9. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post?
  11. Pattern and tips to prepare for Tech Mahindra on-campus written exam?
  12. How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  13. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  14. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  15. Can I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  17. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
13th November 2015, 11:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Associate post?

The pattern of Off-Campus recruitment drive of Tech Mahindra for Technical Associatepost is given below :-

- Online aptitude test
- Psychometric Test (online)
- Technical Interview
- HR interview

Some places it also conduct group discussion round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?