31st May 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join private sector banking job for M.Sc Chemistry candidate? What to answer when interviewer asked about my interest and reason to be hired?

Sir,
I have completed M.Sc Chemistry and I am looking for job in a private bank. If in interview I am asked about interest in banking sector and why I should be hired then what answer is more effective to deserve the job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to clear the IBPS PO exam interview?
  2. How should I prepare for interviews in banking sector? I have 2 years engineering work experience in power sector
  3. What should be the answer if some asks an engineer that why does he wishes to join the banking sector instead of preferring the engineering jobs?
  4. How can I join banking sector instead of engineering job?
  5. What should I answer if interviewer asks me why you chose banking Sector?
  6. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  7. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  8. What should I tell to the interviewer if asked about gap after B.Tech?
  9. ICICI Bank PO personal interview question papers with answers?
  10. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  11. How to join Banking Sector after completing MSc Maths?
  12. How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only
  13. Which exam to write for job in private banks? What would be the entry level position?
  14. What should be the reason given to interviewer for a year gap in academics?
  15. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  16. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  17. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
10th June 2016, 05:09 PM
january2016

Default Re: Possibility to join private sector banking job for M.Sc Chemistry candidate? What to answer when interviewer asked about my interest and reason to be hired?

For the question above you asked, you only have the best reply as of now and then also.
Because it is you who wanted to come into banking sector, so if the recruiter will ask you that why you are interested to come in this sector, then you will be having the genuine reason for the same.

SO, you need to think yourself only that why you have changed your mind and why you wanted to come in the banking sector, ad the answer that you will get from your internal soul just put this view point in front of the HR too.

This is somewhat philosophical. But this is the way to crack the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?