8th July 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in MNC with low academic score?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my mca.I have low percentage throughout.I secured in 12(41%),Bca(47%),Mca(67%).These factors are the cause of my tension.Due to this low percentage my confidence level is very low.I want to do job as a software developer in .net development. How can I get job in this field with this low percentage.These days I am in very trouble.My date of birth is 15 Aug 1987.Sir please guide me at my email id.
Thanks

9th July 2016, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in MNC with low academic score?

There are some cases where you can get a job even if you have a low academic score and there are some other cases where you are not even eligible to apply for a job.

If MNC specifies any cut-off aggregate like 60% or 70% throughout academics to apply for job, you are not eligible for that job. If the MNC does not specify about aggregate marks required, you are eligible for that job and you need to showcase your talent and skills to get a job.
9th July 2016, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my mca.I have low percentage throughout.I secured in 12(41%),Bca(47%),Mca(67%).These factors are the cause of my tension.Due to this low percentage my confidence level is very low.I want to do job as a software developer in .net development. How can I get job in this field with this low percentage.These days I am in very trouble.My date of birth is 15 Aug 1987.Sir please guide me at my email id.
Thanks
No, you are not eligible for MNC companies jobs.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
9th July 2016, 11:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Thanks
The chances of job in MNCs will be very low for the candidates who scored low marks in the academics. So, the candidates with low marks can search for job in small companies or startups. The candidates get some experience in the small companies and after that can move to MNCs. This is the one way of getting in MNCs with low marks. Because it is not possible to get a job in MNCs directly with low academic scores. So search for a job in small companies now and after some experience the aspirant can move to MNCs.
10th July 2016, 10:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in MNC companies. One of the major eligibility criteria's that MNC companies consider is "Percentage Criteria".

Minimum Percentage Criteria Required to get job in MNC's:

Almost all the companies follow the same percentage criteria and that is as follows.

> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks

> In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks

> In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 60% marks

As you have not secured the required percentage throughout the academics, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in MNC companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?